The Support Technician will be responsible for providing support and administrative activities to assist the organization in all stages of pre and post-sales related use of interactive technology solutions. The Technician will be responsible for the maximization of customer satisfaction, by providing timely and meaningful support, documentation, training and administration services for existing and prospective customers. The Support Technician will work and report directly to the Support Manager in realizing the company’s vision and strategic priorities set by the company's mission and strategic goals.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, phone, and electronically
- Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run a diagnostic test on the operating system and hardware to detect problems as needed
- Identify technical and performance issues and elevate those concerns as needed
- Initiate preventive maintenance as well as the capability of repairing system problems
- Process, product, and solution documentation
- Ensure established IT procedures are followed when resolving technical issues
- Ensure that a thorough and proactive communication with technical support requestors is maintained
- Ensure that all help desk interactions are logged to a sufficient level of detail
- Product and solution training
- Development of relevant technical training content for customers and partners
- Delivery of relevant technical training content for customers and partners
- Receive ongoing technical training from suppliers and others
- Perform administrative activities as needed
- Actively track and maintain support assets: parts, components software, and stock
- Ensure that associated logistics for support assets and demonstration equipment are achieved
- Undergraduate degree preferred, not required
- CompTIA A+ is a plus
- Embodies excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to understand documentation and processes
- Leadership abilities and able to follow and executive instructions effectively
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced environment
REQUIRED, SPECIALIZED OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- CompTIA A+ is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite, Zoho CRM, and building APIs (Tray.IO)
Equipment Utilized: computer, network, software, cell phone, and voice mail
Physical Activities: climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, walking, grasping, typing, talking, hearing.
Visual Acuity: heavy acuity is required in this position.
Physical Demands: sedentary work exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects; driving; participation in a variety of activities in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- Up to 25% travel to meetings and activities throughout the region with the possibility of overnight stays periodic and scheduled in advance.
- There is no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions with the exception of weather-related travel conditions.
|Employer is EEO:
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Students and alumni will be accepted and assigned to job opportunities and otherwise treated without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability, as well as other classifications protected by applicable state or local laws.