AS360 is looking for Junior Developers to join us in our South Carolina office later in 2019! We are a passionate, highly motivated team seeking to recruit skilled individuals dedicated to helping others succeed. Check out why we could be the right fit for you!
About the Position and the Right Candidate:
We are small team of individuals who are passionate about working hard, helping our Partners get the results they need and having fun along the way. At AS360, you won’t find us in suits or a stuffy corporate environment. We are a laid-back and down-to-earth consulting group who practice transparency and integrity in everything we do and welcome others who want to join us.
In a nutshell, we are the dreamers, builders and doers who keep many Fortune 500 Companies operational. We build database solutions to support mission-critical operations, solve technical headaches and help streamline business processes for our Partners by developing innovative and dynamic applications. Our friendly end user solutions are what we are known for along with our reputation for on-site and one-on-one customer service.
About the Junior Developer Position:
Junior Developers are integral team members who work closely with our customers to build, deploy and maintain business-critical, multi-user FileMaker solutions. Our developers work with many different systems in all sorts of applications such as business systems used for field service, ordering, manufacturing, CRM, accounting, research, and much more. Junior Developers produce databases that are used as the backend for data driven websites using PHP and other languages. If you have a nac for developing innovative and creative solutions this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will work alongside a team of developers to build, deploy and maintain business-critical systems. On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Build reports, innovative web-based internal tools and automation to streamline business processes
- Research and develop architecture and technical solutions to assist in day-to-day business operations
- Develop and Analyze business processes and make relevant recommendations
- 1+ year of experience with Object Oriented PHP Programming
- 1+ year of Apache Web-Server Administration
- 1+ year of experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL
- 1+ years in a similar web development role or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Graphic design skills, iOS or Android application development, and experience with Ecommerce platforms are a plus
Leading business solutions consulting firm. Highly competitive salary with opportunity for advancement. Casual work environment, great team culture, ample opportunities for professional development. Healthcare, voluntary dental, wellness memberships and more.